Heartbeats and erosion!

Hurt and Disregard!
Her love was real,
In the realm of her charm,
Composed that vigour to know me more,
To chant my name, for love did engross,
Us together,
Still she goes to never look at me.
I ask her, Dearest Lady;
Had you been silent,
To listen to thyself,
I am certain, you could have carried,
The truth, that you are wary about,
Unknown about.
If any day, you pass the street we walked,
Be calm enough to bring the rays of coldness and paleness that you shall find in there.
For there floats my heart's arch,
My waiting for thee of several hours,
When one thine look could make my day,
My sustenance lively and shine on my way;
Dearest, look at me once; you shall know,
Why this heart prays and dies in the ocean of pain..
The Farewell
If the sun rays could satisfy,
Why not you purify;
Thy hearth of it's affection,
My beloved!
I kept on the clock,
To note if you were seeking,
My attention;
That you weren't,
My beloved!
I could fall aback,
Thousand stars, could rather;
Fall upon me,
Had you said;
You would wait,
For me.
I could let the sea's sublime,
With waters- waving up-down,
Had you said,
You would wait for me.
Now, that you go,
Let this poor heart bid you bye.
When the roads to you, lead nowhere,
I shall erase my name from thy self,
Then go insane running in this world,
Crying all by myself;
I tell thee; I won't sought after you,
I shall forget you completely,
I shall cry, I wouldn't ever come back to you.
For, I wouldn't want to show you the truth any longer;
You weren't indulgent to know it rather,
Lest, I were to tell you.
Now, that your calling asks for you,
Go towards it, I won't stop you;
For I shall go,
To never come back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)