If dreams came true.. !!


Your eyes ask your stars,
When would you shine.
Your eyes glare at the world,
How it binds, how it works.
Your eyes cherish every sight of the rain.
Your eyes smile as your beloved comes to you.
Who are you, I wonder;
what is it about you, that touches my intense.
Why do I bend at your world, the eyes that look at me.
What do you want to say to me,
Will you ever show me your face;
that you have hidden in the shade.
You shine, but you don’t show me;
who you actually are.
Oh, why do I want to see you?
Maybe, you don’t want to show your eyes to me.
But, yet I see your eyes;
in the every person whom I see, I can feel;
you are looking at me,
with your eyes at me,
until rain sights outside the window,
that you play with the water, you dance breathlessly,
you are a dancer, an artist then.
Then I see you in the paintings,
no one looks better than you.
But, in your faceless smile, I can feel your love.
The love, that stands for everyone,
just I wonder that,
why doesn’t everyone want to see you?
are they non-believers in love?
have they forgotten it that the world works only with love..
what is it, oh my God, why can I not leave your sight,
and no one else than me can see you, your smile, your eyes..
but wait, there may be people who could see you,
just that, I have to know them.. the believers in love,
they can see her, I am sure.. like I am one believer in love..
I can see her.. I wish we all can see her dreams, of a beautiful world…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)