Be this way, my friend!

Girlie, you my lovely friend;
Your eyes, so warm; reach to my intense.
Thy deep vision of this world,
Fantasy be it or in reality you believe;
Your heart is of fairy and happiness streak.

Your presence so poetic,
Majesty in being;
Like a palace of love,
Your thoughts coil around be.

To know you,
Talk to you;
Enlivens my heart,
Your hand of care,
Love embarks.

This bond you call,
Of friendship so elate;
I wait for your call,
Every day so grave.

Peaceful your sight,
Charm of your face,
Sweet your gestures,
A child in you plays.

Be like you, always are;
Lovely as a song,
Baby at heart.
Love you, my friend;
My heartiest murmurs,
Towards you, slate,
Every moment of this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)