A diary of a lover.

That day. 
She came to visit us,
We two were a couple;
Where she greeted us,
Coming over, many miles.

That day, a day of freshness,
I thought would be,
Always as lively, as the mango tree.
Whence, my lady declined,
What came in offer from my friend to me.

The feelings of my lady,
had gone astray, to find us two guilty;
my friend and me,
I wondered, why she had felt to be?

Love was a topic,
to be felt, not discussed;
my dreams had felt hurt, across.
She walked away, my lady;
to leave me and my friend alone,
to look at the sky above and ponder,
for what had happened was right or wrong..
oh, we were in a fix, as the situation stormed;
to leave us, two friends all alone. 

My lady said, I was a man;
who was bad, she naught had known,
what she had meant to me, that time;
when she had taken me wrong.
Did she find us to be not right anymore,
that she was finding, a chance to break,
our equations of love, with a heedless throng.

I was hurt, as was my friend; but my love had gone.
Gone as to never return after many a tears, I had led;
She had broken my heart, and dishevelled my song. 
Oh, my girl, why did you so turn, from all the glitter,
to this maniac, and disturbing a thought.

Anyways, what she did was from her first choice,
I had no say any longer, when she had wanted to leave.
It was like, to free a bird, who was struck with me,
without her wishes so as to be. She was right or wrong,
know I not, for her heart must have her own inlet thoughts.

Then, I sailed to travelling over the sea,
To the new places, I had in offer to see.
I saw her, my lover at a place so distant to be,
I went to her, asked her the reason behind the parting;
she answered in august a light to be,
for she had to understand if it was true love,
that she had to examine it..
if I was to come, and bring her back, or would I not come,
and leave her track.. that day, I sensed happiness;
we were back together after hours of distance that had lighten..
oh, I woke up from this frightening a dream..
with my lover watching, as she sat next to me.

Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)