My dreams of thee! :)

Up, above; the chandeliers.
Up, above; the dreams that steer,
 
Over the woods, over the seas;
My mood, that does become of glee.

Accustomed, far-sight;
Of my vision,
Gave me a glance,
To enquire.

Repetition, repetition;
Oh, dear life; you singest alike a lyre.


I lookest, down the bushes;
The pavements that lead to,
And take out of life, the brooches.


Held deep within one's being;
I wonder what is astonishment,

And what is skiing.

Different connotations of speech that lay,

Your words and mine, do fore say.
Rebellion or call it, my mercy;
You have only taught me,
The words that I say.

Roads of surfacing,
Roads of peace,

Royalty it is,
It is ease.
To carry one's dream,

With butter and with cream.


To give it nourishment,
Plan that is to be implement.

I say not, as if;
I be the hero,
I possess not that leaf,
I'm a distant flier, a crow.

Watchest, thou, thy embrace so definite,
In your actions, in your rhetoric.
Daresay, that you frighten from my actions,
Only if you followed,
My inspection,
The way I searched,
I worked;

To know you better,
Fly an extra fur.


I watchest thee, and lookest at the sky,

Knowing the reasons, why;
It had to apply.


For surer answers, that could but be,
I can counter optimism in bounty.
When you would cross over the sea,
I watchest you, your being clever in higher decree.
That's my watch of thee!
Spontaneity, oh! Spontaneity!

All rights reserved!
www.gagansvaid.blogspot.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.