Touch him, reach him!

When the stars had,
Taken up the heed;
I had been a warrior,
I had been in need.

Bottomless heart,
Blossomed and turned,
No outlining stretched,
It curled.

I did wait, until it said no;

As I began my walk once more.
I thought if I did sing a lore,
Of affection, I was right and wrong.

It was a tone,

Of majesty and stone;
Hitting the hearth without it's very presence;
I had witnessed afar many lens.

Life was a seeded reality,
A truth, a vision; sincerity.

Heart was made to sit,
It had got up and started to shake;
It's very ill fashionably lit;
It needs to walk through the lake.


Shadowy plots follow, it's being;
Oh, treasure, Oh glory; where walkest he?

I search for his reaches, seeing;
The offshoot stars, with the wings.

Casting themselves upon him.

Where did the fantasy evolve,
Oh, Lord; for that matter,
When did he in life partially dissolve?

To ascertain freshness and mettle!
Oh, it exists and roams,

Alike a traveller,
Under the streets, the halls.

Oh, poetry; thy might, so enormous,
He finds soothing, yes, grace;
Being an acquaintance,
Even on being placed on the window ledges.

It's he; it's he,
A trivial personality.
Watch him, touch him,
You can sense his purity;

Now is the time, for it;
To express itself and be.


All rights reserved!
www.gagansvaid.blogspot.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)