Stars and love!

When the stars had been shining,
Thunderstorm broke in the middle;
The charmistic view of the sky, did sling,
Turning the enthusiasm into a riddle.

Magic of the view, of the stars;
Was blurred in it's disposition,
Imaginations were within confined bars.
Life, not as thought;
as of recreation,
But thunder, chill and snarls.

She said, the future had no weight;
Every notion of her mind, did she state.
Honest, yet lively girl is she,
Her face depicts freedom and glee.
Over her life, her being herself,
Giving power to the outlined shelf,
Of being, who we are.

She walks away, in vibrant tones;
Whereas, I go timid and broken hearted.
Still, I wanna say, she did her best, on her own;
To hold us, together strong, until she departed.
Now, I go yet again;
To feel her, glitter and dreams,
That were cast yesterday's lane;
Under the sun, that used to gleam.

Another chance, every day;
Every moment, a lovely hay.
She taught, I learnt;
Young and smart,
To live life;
Not run the strife.

I bring to me self,
A broken rose,
It's petals offer,
But nostalgia across.
No matter, no reason;
Life seems alike a prison.

I'm stuck, she free;
It's once, it was; she had loved me.
Now, I alone; climb the unknown tree.
Unknown, dissipated; I walk, the lonely roads,
The stationary shores,
Which used to be elated,
Wide across.

Lightening the lives,
Painting love in the strolls;
In the expressions likewise.
It was all, I had witnessed;
Affection, harmony;
And now dismay, as it does undress,
In my known, territory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.