Flying as the winds let me

Florescent yet identical,
Accustoms the starlit sky,
Simple yet optimal,
The surface occurs to ply.

Birds had varied dimensions,
Many options,
In various quotients.

To sit at a place,
And fly towards another grace;
Well, life had moodiness,
Every other phase.

It could sing with the waves,
Or migrate to another landscape.
To take in the essence,
The poetry of difference;
Away from the homeland,
That was the most significant.

We did go, we had to return,
We did strive, we had to learn;
Every walk, every journey,
Woods in the far vicinity;

Churn, churn oh reality,
Life was more than-
dreamlike poetry.

Over the streams,
Over the skies;
Over the dreams-
that lullaby;
You belong to me,
As I do to thee.
Over the fragrance,
The shapeless skies.
Although, no one was-
meant to rely,
It was my love as-
it became a passer-by..

Now, I'm made to sigh,
In an adjacent wood,
beneath the sky;
and say, my position-
where I stood,
not merely but utter by,
that I could, I could;
And I did glide,
Over the rainbowy skies-
and understandable woods..

:D GSV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.