On faces and disposition! (5.)




When faces tend to inspire you..
When faces tend to describe the world to you..
When the person doesn't know that his face,
Becomes a teacher for the viewer of its frame..
When the ground reality meets an imaginary man in me..
I learn more and more from thee..
Something what the textbooks and theories not define to me..
I find in your face, dearest man!
You're really an inspiring being..
With struggles in your face..
Your walks all spell out to me..
I learn from thee to keep moving..
Walking ahead..running..falling and getting up..
In my failings is my greatest awakening..
In your sight.. the greatest lightening..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)