Capturing the moment before it goes.

Whenever I feel low, I feel like writing;
why doesn't that happen when I am like happy?
Is art only meant to express grief?
That's a question I must address.

Yes, art is a healer -
but does it mean,
we come to it only
when we feel broken?

No, that's not right.

So, let's sing today,
to all the good moments
I missed today
in wake of the challenging ones.

The warmth had come to me,
I had been hesitant to accept it.
But now I will create
a chorus of happy tones,
that shall begin from my face -
transmit to words &
to your eyes.

The world will be much better,
to see the good side of me.
Because today I choose to be
happy, and happiest for existing,
and penning this right now.
If you're reading this,
then please thank the spirits
for giving you the opportunity
to stop by & appreciate
how fulfilling love is.

-
Gagandeep

Comments

  1. I find that i write poetry in times of grief and prose when I'm happy. Have you noticed any patterns in your art?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)