Pace and swing!

As much as one thought, as much as, one lost pace of mind. The slopes, the steeps, the entire boundaries of the world went for a slide and for an upliftment. Thoughts merely danced, those played their quagmire (dilemma), there was resistance, as was there an atonement (agreement), of what was and what wasn't. There had to be a waiting, there had to be a definite decision to turn the events up and down. Everything had to go on a gala, a swing. Everything had to find peace with the prevailing times. But, it was difficult, really difficult, and it was stress that had to be, without which, success couldn't be brought near ones' route, if not to be guaranteed for that matter. Stress wasn't required, or to be pressed upon to let it into your life. It just came, when you took your road, knowing it was right for you; whereas, you weren't actually aware, about where the path would take you to, no one knew or could know the future in that sense. You had to play with that feeling, that was a challenge. A challenge to streak in, the challenge to meet your dream.

So, did she come that day. Asking me, if I really was trying to know her opinions on that topic. The topic, which was far important to me. It was a project that I had been given to work on. Well, I took that challenge. Shelly, really had knowledge about the subjects, that I had put in front of her, so that she could help me out with it, on a new topic that was to me, about the wholesale shops for buying the cloth to get a shirt stitched. At first she thought, if I was playing a romantic fool, showing my love for the shirt business to flourish in a definite time span. And further on, that I asked her to help me with designing of the shirt. It was a good project to work on, we had to find our definite customers too and keeping their choices into consideration, we had to just do it. To draw a plan and cultivate it as we were moving along its lining. Quite daring you are, Rupinder, she would often counterattack my statements; when I told her, that she could do it. You could actually, make these designs look as if these were the ones that the youngsters were crazy about. Why not, give it a try dear. She called me a romantic fool, whereas I wondered the reasoning behind her saying so all this. I later on nodded in a yes to her thoughts, because I had quite believed that I had been very determined to kick-start this business. And, the only place where I quite lacked confidence was in designing but still, I was trying it out in every possible way. Wasn't it? Before asking her for her taste of designs, I had designed definite sets of shirts, but when it came to stitching them, and turning the imaginative design into a realistic design, I often resorted to take someone's help, who was interested and also, caring for my very important business plan. It was just because, I had lacked confidence in my art or drawing the definite design I had brought up. I thought, she could do it better than me. But, she replied to my queries in this way, "Hey, Rupinder, it isn't anything to do with the making of the shirt that you ended up having it in your wardrobe or selling it to others, or to launch it in the market. The first thing, you need to do is; to know whatever you're doing means to you, your world or not? There's no need to worry about stitching and all, you just do it, I mean designing and stuff, that you have already started doing at the first past and wish to take it forward. Why wait buddy? Okay, will you get your work done? Hmm.." I nodded yet again. I knew, she was trying to take a side other than pleasing me with my insistence to indulge her with my project. I resented, that I had asked her all that. But, later on I thought if it was alright, to share my views with one of my classmates.

Shelly just left me nowhere. She just gave me few words of wisdom but I wasn't in need of them. But, in the last I felt, her saying all that was necessary to make me realize where I was going. She was right, I retorted and I thought yet again, that I was confusing myself, without any dire need of doing so. My project wasn't as difficult as I first thought it to be. I knew, I had to take my designs to the tailors at Firozshah Bagh Cottage Complex, where the tailor would stitch it and likewise, give it a good shape. I had to get a dozen of shirts in my project with the same designs. I thought of gifting those to my dear friends, once I was done with the business project and after I got my marking done regarding that. In sometime, it felt as if I was free of worldly problems and being alone in my new venture, I had full right to depict my heart, whatever it said for that sake. That project was purely mine, it was a powerful feeling, wherein for the very first time, I could interact with my work, being obedient and honest to the core.

I thanked Shelly for letting me, believe that the project that I had taken, I had to take it up, by myself. I had to sail it forward and as I would do it, I would also grow with it, in my confidence, in my designs, why couldn't my imaginations swing a roller coaster, to bring out what wasn't let to appear otherwise. I had got a chance, to give my art a visual. I had got my dream, in my hands.Thanks Shelly for giving me an insight into my own hindsight, I felt as if she gave me an advice for the lifetime to nurture and be influenced. There had to be a belief and if it was to be broken, then as someone very well said; there needs to be faith in your efforts; that's how I moved ahead and eventually got the shirts designed as well as tailored. The project was completed and I got a  B positive grade in my college quarterly assessments. I was surprised by my own sincerity and efforts towards my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)