a road and her touch..

Long back on that road did I stay,
Nothing was to utter or to say.
I thought if life was a struggle,
If it was another hurdle.
I walked past the trees,
The heavenly borders, their boundaries.
In the far off land had I come,
I had sipped wine and likewise rum;
In the breeze that resounded chill in fragments,
I was a heavy weight champion in many garments.

With dreams in head, in my walk,
I chalked away all dismay with a throng,
And thought of the girl whom I used to stalk,
To whom I gave my heart, that strong.

Every thing about her that night,
Made me realize, about how I had lived a phase,
When I walked through the darkness and the light,
When life was neither a run nor any race.
When every drop of rain was an anecdote of kindness,
When her very thought brought reminiscence.

It's about and of that girl whom I write,
Who influenced my routine, starting from my diet,
It's she who walks along me, holding my hand today,
It still feels august when I feel her touch,
In the locus of my fancy dreams, I lay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)