Light and darkness!

Unknown the stars glitter, Of their identity, for where do they belong. My state turns my words bitter, I wonder if I ever stood strong.
Had I known, to which land; I had kept my roots to, Could I be a man of knowledge, For then I could have known, Who I was.
Little patches outshine, The breeze; They have felt they belonged to the trees; What for a person in me, Who pretends to the state what he be.
People can't understand it, The heart that beats. Little can they see in me, What greets.
The roads provide trouble, Not because, these are full of traffic, These are leading many routes, Describing my state of youth!
Yeah! Now, the transparency stems too; A little hope towards the shadow of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)