Few heartbreaks!

The trees that outline the roads that I walk, The leaves that nestle, as I look at them. The winds that flash the leaves amongst the trees, The dreams that roll over and over again. They are all bidding me bye, My country that lasted me in it's very space, With care of divine hands and identity, Bids me, for another long journey, Away from it, distant.
How can I breathe in the roads that are unfamiliar. How can I live, in a place not of my people. How can I grow in the country not mine.
Now, as I go; I leave behind my soul. I shall wish to be back, I don't want to go.
I shall remember each day spent here, Every minute of love that we shared. My friends would be gone, My imaginations shall be on a roll.
As this little stroll, Aligns fore, towards a journey of a million steps away, I would miss my people, my Nationality. Forever and ever that I breathe and live, Be it me lamenting over or any newly found ecstasy, I would be all alone there, Away from my people, Oh! It had to be my destiny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)