Judgement Day!

You are a lover. Like I am yours. Speaks Shyam hesitatingly at the first go.
Annapurna listens with comfort all throughout the speech that lasted few words.
I know you are an artist, and you know that?
Yes, darling I know that. Exclaims Shyam in a bit of surprise.
An artist loves his art more than anything. Annapurna, shouts out of seriousness that afflicted on her face.
Yes, baby. You are right. But I love you.
Annapurna: Really? You don't love your art?
Shyam: Yes, that I do most convincingly. You don't understand that darling.
Annapurna: Just stop it and today you have told me, that you aren't a true artist my friend. Dad was in such a misconception that you are a true artist. All his hopes have gone in vain. You just disappear.
Shyam: What are your dad's hopes?
Annapurna: He wanted to ask from you my hand. But to no avail. I know your character now.
Shyam: Hey, how come? Not fair.
Annapurna: Dude, everything is fair in love and war.
Shyam: Yes, this is ok. You love me right?
Annapurna: Only a rookie can ask this question. First you aren't dedicated to your work and later you play the blame game.
Shyam: My God! What game?
Annapurna runs away from Shyam and reached her home where she meets her dad awaiting both of them.
Dad:Hello, darling. What you upto?
Annapurna:Dad, he's a cheater.
Dad: What did he say?
Annapurna:He's a cheat.
Dad:How come?
Annapuna: He doesn't love his art.
Dad:What he loves then?
Annapurna:He loves me.
Oh! This is so magical moment. Dad, calls about all servants in the house and directs them to bring sweets on getting to know that Shyam proposed his daughter. He was happy. He had wanted the same to happen.
Servant: Sahab. "Shyam Babu" declined your offer to visit you.
Dad:Ok, I think there is some misunderstanding.
Dad, reaches Shyam's place and Shyam reveals his unlikeness for his daughter.
Shyam: Uncle, your daughter is mad. I am glad, I didn't come in your words and marry her. It would have been so much trouble for me, and her alike. We can't stay happier if these fights sprout up before marriage. What prospects you see furthermost?
Dad: Come on, she must be excited.
Shyam: Oh! Really? Is that a way to show excitement?
Dad: Ok, son! I can't compel you. For, it's your life.
Dad walks out of Shyam's place.
Dad: Annapurna, come out? Where are you?
Annapurna comes running to the drawing room.
Dad: What's the matter?
Annapurna: Dad, I was testing Shyam's demeanour, his nature. He's not a man of faith. He believes in people very easily and without any prominence. He's not sure of his decisions. Whereas I am inward looking, I think our soul should have an understanding of what life is. We need to search the right meaning of our life. Choosing partners is not like going for shopping and looking at the best offer. It's about feelings.
Dad: Dearest daughter. You weren't wrong in judgement. I lost my pace with the growing years. I am sorry, for having chosen the inappropriate guy for you.
-------------------------- Moral: Don't take crucial decisions of life by being carried away. You need to take many turns and swings to seek the right road for you. Make the correct judgement, make things clear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)