Inclination still exists!

I have been writing for four years now on this blog and this new post comes after two and a half months. Writing from 2010 and now it is 2013; the emotion hasn't changed much. The intensity in writing might have been influenced. Call it learning little or more, it has been very special to me. Relating how ambitious I was when I started posting here times back and today. I am more settled and not merely flying in an unknown land. I know my writing style and so am I posting again. With little ambition although, but the emotion is so much concentrated in my words.
I remember those days and greatly honor, how I sent the link of my blog to my friends who were little concerned to read my articles but yes, doing that made me happy and was fun. But when I got no replies from anyone, I felt bad. Be it; at least it made me think a bit more, to feel the emotions somewhat more. I could climb a mountain peak at one moment just for the sake of being there. Well, just in my blogs; otherwise I wasn't aware how the peaks looked like. I knew that those existed and were very high. I got inspired to write, I saw the school editors doing that flawlessly; and so I followed them. To become a star is every boy's dream and so it would be of every girl. But here I talk about myself, being a little element of the big set; that involves all living beings. To reach at the top is one thing you greatly acknowledge and form a likeness towards more passionately and sincerely.
I failed in between these four years. I achieved little, but more I got was happiness from writing. I had to insist upon myself, to write on and to not stop. Many downfalls happened and left their patches in me. Life is such, I felt at one moment of life; and I feel the same even today. You get to learn from everywhere. But it hurts the most when people closer to you suffer because of your careless attitude towards life.
I don't want to write any further, but I don't want to stop either. My mind is desperate to give out all it can; whereas I think I got nothing new. I can sit back and think of the past moments, and that's what I do all the times. Let's see what the future holds, but for me the present needs to be lived. Because just yesterday I wrote that this life is so short lived and so each moment has to be lived. We will never be satisfied, but we need to seek peace one day; now be it today or when we are gone.
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.