What is stress?

Stress in life is fully felt, especially when one has lots of things in front, but the nerves ponder about, for strength, which is unseen at times. Troubles or what, at times we are ambitious, or rather I am, to grab more and more. But when I get to see, how much each day, somewhere more I could have worked, I feel miserable, but there is no way out, so why to regret, you don't have time, but you want to do that too.

The theories of mind revolve, over many circumstances and you are losing and winning in the battles which correspond in front of you, or behind. Each way, every route, you are dealing with challenges and impairing yourself into the tone of willing nature, I have to do it and will someday study what I lose today. Maybe that is how life goes, and we are strolling towards our life goals in truer respect, of our dreams.

But I say still, I am stressful but then I get to sleep at night so tight, that when I wake the next morning, the day is new, the sun is shimmering and no stress is applicable upon self. As a new life comes to rescue, and a new dream perpetuates or addition to new dream orients.

Then I say, you probably could have lost a lifetime of joys, had you not dealt with the texture and complexion of that stress, and I am more experienced, for I felt that breeze in the morning, that gave me a feel of having captured the mountain top on dark night. Victory, after several loses, has to comprehend, and that's making life interesting and ever glowing.

www.happystakekeepon.blogspot.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.