My heart correlates my speech!

The sun shimmers when my mood sets, but how come it not remain beautiful in my heart, when I get to hear my girl loves someone else. What about my belief in my dreams, that have been significant enough to nurture love and it's patronage in me.

My deepest thoughts ask several questions, and I wonder if ever my affection has reached her heart. I set on the route of unknown world, where I shall know not if she loves someone else then me, but I shall be abided by the supreme knowledge that she is waiting in her fairyland, for me and I am in motion to my ride, to reach to her, in fresh thoughts of optimistic spirits. She wants to see me, with the emotions I set out for her and rally on in my thoughtful aperture, taking her name of perfection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)