Everything I say, we add more to it

For all the truth I have to speak. In each line does my heart utter the love for you. In pure senses do I dive in the ocean of your love. The liquidity of the thoughts emerges the most diverse way, again when I am thinking just about you. It may be holding true that I can make my day go in all bounty when you are seen affectionately the starting of the day. 

I enrich that trust that we with-held in our dream talks. While not spraying the word love from the guttural voice but speaking everything even in winds blaze.

It does not matter much to lessen our love, when we can't catch appearances. Because still we have the skies above us and more affectionately thoughts of yesterdays'. In the real sense we flag higher on the altitude of purity when we can feel what thoughts emerge in either of our minds, as they get to meet the same route that is of obedience towards the call of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)