Perceptions

What scrolls beneath our nerves,
Is the wisdom call which envelopes,
A dream is near but it's only achievable,
With utter patience,
Does my mind say to me.

I had seen the glitter,
The lively feeling emerged which,
While writing about you,
And your ways in so many,
Different styles.

You loved wearing the antique jewel,
That piece of necklace,
And the shining metal,
You knew your attire,
Which suited your perceptions.

You said to me one day,
Ey! Dear, tell me what does make you feel the best?

I was so much confused for what to say,
I said it was our thoughts,
Which only reflect in our actions,
And thoughts are demanding at times,
For the attraction they affluence with material things.

Yes, is it true in real sense,
That we all like being looked nice,
And is it so lovely,
So let's try something different,
I said to her,
She got bangles that day,
And all the day passed,
Until we got to believe that,
We loved buying all stuff,
For was she and me,
Expressing our thoughts,
Which matched our perceptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)