I saw it! Didn't I?

There is a face of yesterday we have seen already. Just comes ahead what have we never glanced any time. But is it true? I asked myself that why can't we see future? Of course my thinking's were childish but I was dwelled into those thinking's so keenly. Yes! True! It's what I describe an experience, when I opened basket of my mind to actually garner the thoughts about have we seen tomorrow?

People suggest that we can believe in good and better tomorrow. If we strive our foot forward towards our goals. For sure shall we succeed and so shall our dream be foccused into blooming reality.

What happened was that I knew what I saw, I experienced it someway any day! That was my imagination or the reflection which was again and again making me see things. I got to believe that we already know what is in front of us. There is the sixth sense which illuminates expression of trust. We have to nurture whatever we learn and give it wings. For if we give it wings it shall then fly higher and we shall always get what we need. What I concluded with the reflection I just got was that. If we continuously dwell into a task then only those reflections will stimulate which are actually going to align our life with success. We shall be knowing the consequences of things and will act accordingly with right skills.

The illuminati of our eyes is the radiance of the world. We can see the whole world in it's actual beauty and glow only if we strongly work towards what we want. As only with following our stream shall we confront the beam of light deeply striking the skies above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)