Beginnings

Beginnings are beautiful.. 

in some cases, it is a heart which falls for someone.. and that moment remains special forever! 

Whether you are able to convey your love or not, the feeling and memory attached to you stays dear to the heart. You can't really walk away from it for longer. And even if you do.. the love gets better like wine gets better with age. 

But here I talk about the first love.. the first time you gave your heart to someone.. or maybe it could be third or fourth time you had a crush on a girl. It is always some one special person who takes away you heart like none other.. haha yeah I talk from experience and as I write, her face dazzles in front of my eyes.. as if she's around. 

As I hear, she is in Singapore. 

Not far, but why does it even matter. It doesn't really.. we have matured up. She probably doesn't even know I still think about her. The last time we talked was when I told her that I had liked her. It took me strength to tell her my feelings but I was late. She had found someone else by the time I gathered the conviction to tell her. And that is my story. 

That beginning had its end the very day it could have been a long story. But that is the beauty of life.. it's stories. Some are painful, yet some are painful for a reason. The reason being that I am writing this today. For anyone who likes someone.. just tell them right away! Else it could be very late.. no one's fault in that.. but 'time' you see, it moves swiftly. 

"Screw it, just do it." in the words of Sir Richard Branson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)