Between thoughts and fire

In a random rush of thoughts and feelings, I tend to express myself. The moment when I sit to work on my laptop, and open Chrome browser and I see Instagram icon at the left side. I open it and find a red colour 1 appearing above my messages box. I open it in expectation of someone dear writing to me. Most of the times those are forwarded posts of various digital creators; and sometimes Youtube videos as well. I look into them and send back my reaction to my friends. That goes as a custom, to let them know how I felt checking something they had sent. 

Then again I see 1 appearing on the messages box, but this time there is no such message. I check the General as well as Primary messages section and I sit to realise that all of it was actually a mistake by the browser. I refresh to be sure, it was a mistake by the browser. This practice goes on for sometime, because deep down I expect someone to strike a conversation. But no, there is not one. I try to read a book of a gangster, I pick up my tea and eat some biscuits in anticipation that the Sunday shall draw towards evening, and in the Covid struck times, I would look at the clouds outside my home. It will be less hot outside as it is right now. 

Meanwhile, I remember the social media updates that I have to make on my client's pages. The blog I have to write for a client, the report I have to create. I remember, I have to check on the only puppy left in our locality, who was born to a stray dog two months back. Four puppies found their homes, and this one might stay here forever now! I love playing with him, but cannot keep him indoors for some reason. He sits with his mother outside our gate, or on the sand next to a building in progress of its development. 

I keep thinking about life like on all other days. But the present situation has made me dig in deeper and contemplate of who I am and what my purpose is. For as much as I know myself, I know a person stuck in two different worlds who wants to do give something of value to this world. Be it my own struggle, or struggle of people whom I have known; one thing is very special, i.e., spirit of becoming. We keep believing that we shall rise to be better human beings, be more socially aware of the society, and uplift one another, and also ourselves. 

I do not plan to be someone's hero, but I do plan to make someone happy. Also, to find my happiness in that. 

Until next time!

Comments

  1. Why wait for a message? Drop me a message next time ;)
    Glad that four pups found their homes. I'd say you already made four pups and their new families happy.
    About contemplating you purpose, how about reading 'Waiting for Godot' again? I think it would make so much more sense reading it while surviving the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)