Happy Holi : The Colours & The Light of Summers

How often does it happen, that life sings for you?

From my point of view that happens when life is happy. Life and you, both!

Happiness is that state of mind when you can be yourself. A person, as a whole; complete.
When the meaning you had written for success comes as strings of visualization and realization.
That is the time when life sings for me.

When did it happen, and how?

It might seem very childish, but then it is a childish thought only. I had planned this, with the conspiration of the forces of the world. "The day when I would be proud of myself on Holi, that day, would mean success to me," I had said to myself. Year after year I waited for Holi, at times I hated the concept of Holi, I didn't wanna go out, but that was only after I was an adult. Five years from then, today at 23, I am proud of myself; I can go out under the sun, and dance wholeheartedly. Today was that day, and I wanted to write about it so I remember that one of my dreams came true.

--

Holi is that segment of the year, which speaks to me that summers are here. In memory of the summer when I fell in love with a girl; that summer is the most auspicious one for me. The seasons play their games with me, and while the game goes on, I become a winner! Losing year after year, I feel at the moment happiest and compose with my achievements; which may not importantly be in terms of the recognition or awards bestowed upon me by my employers or people who know me; but by my own set of understanding of life. In my eyes, I have learnt that dreams can come true.

That it takes the realization of having lost midway or have met the wrong people; but then, to find yourself, you have to go through all of them. That is the beauty of life, I breathe right now.

The last one month has made me a powerful person altogether. It came with confidence in myself, that I could still think of my childhood and my present state. That I could understand the power of me! The memories of childhood deepened the meaning of life to me. The meaning of relations, upbringing, life, failure, success and faith.

This blog where I write has given me the love of my life. This blog has given me my bread and butter and a recognition in the eyes of people around me. They know me as a writer, they know me as a social media consultant and also a digital marketer somewhere. They know me as a photographer, a person who can conceptualize simple videos, one who can travel on his own in his city of Delhi as an explorer - who can speak and lead a group of other boys and girls. It started with you dear blog, and you are in my journey forever!

Thanks.
Happy Holi!

--
Love always,
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)