I don't write to gain sympathy!

Writing for money, writing for causes you support, writing two-three lines to make yourself happy, where has the writer who wrote senseless articles gone? The long narrative posts saying anything and everything, where have they gone? The countless comma's, the without proof-read articles and stories, where have they gone? 

You miss those writings of yours? Do you?

What is more important for any person; his passion or sustenance? 
You can't drive your passion without firm ground where you stand!
For what if the world drifts beneath your feet and you drown.. what would passion do in this case?

Here I don't want to prove myself right or myself wrong, I just want to be myself for once. 

More than any writer or someone who pretends to be one- I am a human being. I am someone who even if he doesn't know how to write has a life. Yes life. Life as comes with the winds that pass, life that feels broken apart, only to be stronger the next moment. 

Life that I live in those scars on the faces of people whom I meet or cross by, life that is not given any sympathy, in the down-trodden. Everyday the life in me sees many other lives. I breathe, I fall silent, I pass, I click their pictures in my mental frame and sometimes through camera. I want to click the best pictures, for I also want my pictures to be shared on famous pages. I keep sending my articles to even those pages which don't give me credits, I send my stories to those pages who neglect them every time but I don't want to gain any sympathy from you for this. 

I like to write at the speed of my thoughts and not look behind what I wrote. I feel what flows is what will make me happy years later when I would look at it. I would carry the me I am right now, into tomorrow, day after and forever. I would be able to meet myself and yes my life!

I don't really know from where I started this writeup and I don't want to see. I don't want you to clap for me, you can clap or pass sighs I don't think much about it.

In the end I would like to say, I don't write for sympathy. I write for myself and life, my life! I share them thinking you might feel them, and if not, it is alright. I don't write to please you!
--
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)