A contended speech..

I say not much,
I never did..
It was until they did rub,
Their jealousy all against me..
That I stood.. standing for a reason, being me!

I did feel if I was at wrong..
Most probably, I could have been..along!
Anyways to my soul what was influential..
Was my dream, and it's being substantial.

I did say, my arguments were placed..
I had not been into any war..
But still, for me was it a struggle..
My being was questioned,
In me was anger in galore..
When acquaintances had become hurdle.

I paused, I had merely stalled..
Until I responded my words of malice..
Believe me heart, Oh dearest;
You were at ease, the very earliest..
The time I could feel my being..
My stand..and my egoistic self esteem..

In few words..letters, did I grow..
With a lesson they learnt,
A seed I did sow..
Over the lands, that subtend..
And link my life.. with my plough..
I learn myself and push the message..
To feel peace and joy in it's magic!

They agreed..and we formed an opinion,
Friends again.. and comrades forever!
Satisfied young battalion,
Embedded in their speech, understanding and flowers..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)