An Actress!

The embers that seek out from her eyes. The eyes that look at me with that gentle stare and eventually pour out more and more sublimed thoughts, feelings. She falls near my foot, she calls herself as an actress. Stimulates enough space in my mind and body, that I know not if any other world exists other than in her. Her eyes move elsewhere, while I sit and keep at my book that I read. I know I can't read it anymore, so I see her images in my soul. My Poetry is life, she sits in it. I make her sit there, make her know that I care. I go away, far from her eyes. She gets mixed up with her friends. I still dream about the part of her that she had cultivated in me. The roads that I see, I follow. It's her gentleness that I intake. Her delicacy and vibrancy of manners decompose my thoughts about the world and put me sidelined thinking just about her. The roads offer the perfume through the roses that I hear are around. I am abound in her love or was it merely likeness? What kind of an inclination did it arose, I ask myself. Like never before had it occurred, it did feel that it had appeared. From a land of nowhere, in a person who didn't dream of love happening to him. It happens deep somewhere. The clouds offer rain in sometime, the wet clothes bring the sensations of coolness. I sit wanting to know her more, I feel more. I want to get into this deep well and not come out of it ever. Such peaceful I am, the rough passages in me cluster with spring and floweriness. I am her's and she's mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)