I let my self dilute, in clouds.

“ I am reticent, fallen in slumber while i am awakened.
I am an unknown, i am mistaken, i am a failing brute.
Since long, have i been determined, to make a tree look more magnifying.
In my stronger regard, i have let the dream be just a dream, being undefine.
Over the clouds, that could sprinkle some satisfaction, in form of rain or light; do i exist somewhere.
Deep within the soul i find in me no presence, no heart anywhere.
In my tryst with my dreams, have i forgotten that i existed somewhere.
As now i don’t exist, i find i am somewhere over the clouds unknown, in deep slumber albeit i am awakened.”
--------------- Gagandeep Singh Vaid S7 H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.