A need, a cause: a memoir

Rainfall is lesser then estimates had it. The Bhakra Nangal Base, lessens 10% of water supply to states like Punjab and Haryana. Where at one side, monsoon gave a late shade, at the ground level have the people felt the malaise. Productivity of important oil seeds, pulses and other commodities has decreased and all over the country- irrigation is a need.

The water resources need to be stored and not wasted. We have in our country seen different modes of water conservation likewise, Rooftop water process is very well taken to shape in Rajasthan, on the other side, we have Bamboo stick conservation technique . The processes are easy, but to little avail do we take them up.

Electricity likewise has showed shortage, and this pattern of power cuts evolves in summers in India. With no light, for half of the day in areas corresponding Delhi, like Vaishali in state Uttar Pradesh.

A memoir from a boys' diary, written in a summer night in Delhi.
" My body gave a smell of sweat, I felt very uncomfortable. Relying on the fact that power was to come and the fan was to revolve above me. But to less avail, I was wet and so were my cloths that I wore. The dark night remained picture silent, and it sounded as if I was in space or a darkened place, where only black a color arose from all quarters .

I stayed silent to hold in my hand a torch, or a matchstick that got into my palm by me raising my hand on the bed side, to find a lighter that I thought my grandma' kept for this type of moment when there was no light. I found a newspaper and thought great joy to have found it, after all it was going to be of greater influence and use. I kept rolling it over myself and my grandma' and soon minutes passed to hours and no light came. I went on, to make comfort and found spiritual glory after finding it real warmth to flag the newspaper that made air strike and we found solace. Soon, light appeared as our area was better equipped of renowned electricity board. In our place light went for lesser hours then elsewhere. I took a bath in glory and it was still middle of dark night, but my room was lit"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.