Stories of the sunlight lovers!

She comes with little steps towards me, slightly a hand waves a hello to me, and I am left speechless, to know she is the girl whom I like to praise. Comes and stands in front of me, asking about how the days are going and it is a royal moment for both of us. The aroma of this pure love is well felt, when she wants to convey her affection for me, but can't do and I don't know the reason why.

We soon forgot about where we were going, because it was love not letting us go anywhere else, but we actually had to listen to our mind and not always heart. She soon left my company turning to her friends home, and I went other direction. This is another day in the lives of the sunlight lovers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.