:)

The exam time

Days before this propaganda, starts a feeling of integration. Everything other then studies terminates from latent end! Yep! I do love to study, but I fear when people tell, then to gain the highest momentums there are people striving 24/7 while I am giving time to all the tasks I love to do, including the invincible, vital part of the terminology, lovely studies!

I am so much encouraged by the success of people in their respective fields. It's only that they have certain talent in what they do and let the talent not vitiate. Then why, do I not go one directional in my talent, rather I go to classify myself best in all things? I ask daily questions, and when confused the spritual centre confines beams of magic on my lively senses. Praying God, is the loveliest mantra, it makes me rise and rise and rise. I wonder again, assuming that I feel out-tracked only when I give less reference to the magic energies, the almighty.

Now, as the new session waits, I have new things ready, :) already and secrets catchup. Let's propagate the stem now, as I have given a route to roots already!

Closing this small ideology by a quote by, Mr.Amitabh Bachchan, "It's not important how much work you do, but how much love you put in what you do"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)